Candida is a form of yeast, some of it lives in your mouth and intestines. It helps with your digestive process and helps absorb nutrients, but when there’s too much that gets into the bloodstream, it releases toxins into your body, and too much of it can cause symptoms such as thrush.
So how can you tell if you have it?
Candida Spit Test
1. Place a transparent glass filled with tap water beside your bed before you go to sleep.
2. In the morning, before you eat or drink anything, or brush your teeth, spit into the glass of water.
3. Leave it to stand for 20 – 30 minutes
4. Return to the glass and observe whether the spittle is still floating, has grown fine hair-like tendrils, or has sunk to the bottom of the glass.
5. If it has sunk to the bottom of the glass, you are probably free of Candida overgrowth in the gut.
6. If the spittle is still floating, and/or has grown fine hair-like tendrils, the likelihood is that a yeast
The best way to get tested and to get some of the good bacteria back into your gut is to have a proper Allergy Testing, which our allergy tester will be able to ascertain if you have too much candida in your body and what to do about it.
If you want to book an allergy test just give us a call on 01803 500300