Our allergy and digestive health testing will give results on over 150 foods and 50 environmental substances plus a vitamin and mineral deficiency test.
The Devon Allergy Clinic can offer diagnosis and treatment for conditions such as IBS, Candida, and some gut and immunological conditions.
Marlene Hochstrasser, the Clinical Director of The Devon Allergy Clinic, is a Registered Nurse with a Diploma in Allergy from Greenwich University administered by Allergy UK (Britain’s leading allergy charity).
Our allergy and digestive health testing starts with a full consultation, including a complete medical history of the individual and their family. This is followed by the testing of over 200 food and environmental substances. Allergy identification and treatment is a key factor in removing sources of immune stressors leading to an improved quality of life.
The Devon Allergy Clinic is, therefore, in a unique position to integrate mainstream and complementary medicine for the benefit of the client.
Allergy testing is suitable for all ages as our method is non-invasive and has no side effects.
- 1 in 3 have an allergy
- More than 3 million see their GPs due to an allergy-related illness
- 5 million people in the UK are asthmatic
- 1 in 4 UK residants have allergic rhinitis and hay fever
- 6% of children under the age of 3 and 4% of adults have food allergies
- Approximately 1 in 5 have eczema and skin allergies
- Allergic diseases can have a significant effect on an individuals quality of life
- Many sufferers are not aware that their symptoms are due to allergies
- Individuals with allergic conditions benefit from support by allergy specialists
What an allergy and digestive health test can do for you
- Holistic overview of your condition
- Allergy and Intolerances investigated to identifying potential problems
- Digestive disorders, chronic fatigue and skin conditions are our areas of expertise
- Investigates the relationship between food, contact and air-born allergens
|Allergy and Digestive Health Testing||90 Min|