Counselling offers a confidential, safe and non-judgemental space for someone to talk about their troubles. Offering support to empower the clients to find a way forward in their life.
Following a wide range of life experiences, I trained as an Integrative Counsellor at Iron Mill College in Exeter, gaining an Advanced Diploma. This allows me to offer a flexible approach to my clients, appropriate to their needs. I particularly enjoy using creative methods, if appropriate to the client, as this can be a way to express emotions that may be too difficult to talk about at first. In the past, I have greatly benefited from receiving counselling myself.
My experience in the following areas:
- Stress and anxiety.
- Domestic and psychological abuse.
- Gender diversity and difference.
- Difficult childhoods and family relationships.
- Low self-esteem.
- Clients recovering from eating disorders, addiction and substance abuse, including adults and children.
- Postnatal depression and the effects of fertility problems and treatment.
B.Sc. (Hons) Zoology, University of Nottingham.
Certificate in Counselling (Iron Mill College).
Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling (Iron Mill College).
I am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP); Registration number 380136.
I abide by the ethical code of conduct of the BACP.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and for more information.