Life Coach | Occupational Therapist
+44 (0)7949498256 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, my name is Dawn. I am a qualified Life Coach and experienced mental health Senior Occupational Therapist with over twenty years’ experience of working in multiple clinical and community environments. I am trained in Mindfulness, Life Coaching and Neuro-linguistic Programming and have a Higher National Diploma in Health and Social Care.
I have a holistic and client-centric approach, focused upon helping clients to identify and reach their objectives. I am open, honest and direct. I believe empathy and transparency are key to fostering a supportive environment for clients to make changes to their lives. Whether it is work, relationships, health, money, confidence or personal development, I aim to support clients in a way that they feel listened to, understood and encouraged.
The most rewarding aspect of my practice is being able to support clients with making the changes they want to make to achieve their goals.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
- Health and Care Professionals Council – Occupational Therapist.
- Professional Member of the Royal College of Occupational Therapists.
- Professional member of the Royal College of Occupational Therapists Specialist Sections for Independent Practice and Mental Health.
- Professional member of UK College of Personal Development.
- Professional Member of Association of Coaching and Association of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.